Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Papeete, 19/03/2018.

It’s blog time again after a 6 month break.
I set off tomorrow from Melbourne thanks to Fiona bringing me to the airport, I arrived today! That’s the Date Line for you.
Flight to Auckland was an hour late, so my time in Auckland airport was short. I made the Papeete flight with time to spare. Not much to say about the flights other than sitting next to the honourable Mark Brown. He is the minister of finance and ports in the Cook Islands so I will look him up when we get there. Could be a useful contact.
Tomorrow it’s down to the boat and get her organised again. Apparently someone has left 2 bottles of vodka on board, don’t know who yet
I had a panic moment on the second flight. I could not recall checking that the boat keys were with me, they are which is good.
More to report when I see BlueFlyer and get everything started on tidying and repairing.

All well here in the B and B.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Bon voyage, wishing you good winds and good company. Judith

Dawn said...

Glad you remembered the keys! Hope the drone survived the flights in one piece. See you soon.
Dawn & Garry